Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cookham in Motion Introduction by James Hatch

Cookham In Motion.
********************
We have now been running the Historical Cookham Blog for just a little over three years, and as my video learning curve has reached a point now where I can add a video view of Cookham looking at old buildings. Not only old buildings, but life in Cookham and this part of the Thames Valley.

If you are interested in the making of videos, but have no idea where to start. Then, may I suggest that you contact the Bourne End Video Camera Club. First you can find them by looking at their very informative website: http://bevcc.socialgo.com/  They also are looking for budding actors for their various competition entries as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James, my name is Kate and I had relatives from cookham. I noticed on one forum thread that you said you had a photograph of Walter ing, I couldn't find a way to find a link though. I hoped you may be able to help me?
    Many thanks in advance
    Kate

    ReplyDelete