Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Singing in the Orchard.

Singing in the Orchard.
*********************
Eleven years ago I had the privilege of sitting in on a Holy Trinity School Friday morning assembly at the kind invitation of the then headmaster. I have called it “Singing in the Orchard.” Due to the fact that when I attended Holy Trinity School between 1935-41 there use to be a lovely orchard there with Coxes Orange Pippen apples and juicy Victoria Plums that use to belong to Mrs. Cheeseman who lived at Halls Corner, where School Lane meets Sutton Road. Students in this short clip will by now be either at University, Technical College or in the work force already. Anyway I hope they enjoy picking themselves out.

2 comments:

  1. Any chance of you returning the sketches of Salamanca which I bought and framed for my Mother in 1986 and which you seemed to think belonged to you because they were in the room in her house that you called 'your office'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. possibly my message didn't get through but i would love the return of 2 x prints of salamanca taken by you as part of your assault on my Mother's property.

    ReplyDelete